Spiral dance - Hill of Avalon

On the hill of Avalon I called out to the midnight power
to gaze into the water that would tell the future tale
and in the scrying pool I spied the mighty ship upon the tide
calling to their powerful god for wind to fill their sail

Chorus
Sail away, fly away, draw down the mist
shelter the people that nature has kissed
sail away, fly away, hide from the pain
wait till it's safe and come back again

On the hill of Avalon I sent a raven on the wing
to tell the tale to all the land and sing of things to come
sing of all that would be lost, sing about the priceless cost
to run and shelter from the beauty of the warlord drum

On the hill of Avalon I asked a boon from space and time
to keep this island and its treasures safe from any foe
as the mist comes creeping round I can no longer feel the ground
beneath my feet and then I'm certain that I have to go

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια