Roy Khan - For All

Roy Khan - vocals, piano and keys
Leif Johansen - fretless bass
Geir Olav Akselsen - guitar

for all the things I wanted to become
and all the things I could have been
for waiting for the writing on the wall
so long
for all the things I had and lost again
for every time I failed to lift your name 
in the night

lord almighty
come pour your mercy down on me
holy glory
for all

for all the things I wanted in my own name
and all the filth my eyes have seen
for hiding when I ought be walking thru
for everything you wanted me to be
for all the love you pray that I may see 
in you

God of David
I want to lower my defenses 
pour your mercy down on me
for all

God almighty
it wasn't you who wanted war
but you won it 
for all 
for now and ever more
cause you won it over 
once
and once 
for all

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια