Robert Plant - Season's Song (Live)



http://www.robertplant.com/

Season's Song
This song is by Robert Plant and appears on the album Carry Fire (2017).

Oh my love, what is there left to do?
The youth that slept inside me went away when I found you
Oh my love, what is there to be done?
My senses have escaped me, my mind is on the run

Oh, my love
Oh, my love

The nights grow long, there's snow upon the hill
The taste upon your lips of summer's slow farewell
No time my love, the bird is on the wing
Who stole my pretty songbird who no longer for me sings?

Oh, my love
Oh, my love

Oh, crazy Love
Oh-oh

(Ah ah) Oh, season's song
(Ah ah) Oh, season's song
(Ah ah)

To dream my love, the desert in my soul
Of peace along the wayside on this solitary road
Oh my love, when all is said and done
I hear the sounds of heaven in your wondrous season's song

Oh, my love
Oh, my love

Oh crazy, crazy love
Oh crazy love
My love, my love
Oh, my crazy love
Crazy love
Written by:

Justin Adams, John Baggott, William Fuller, Robert Plant and Liam Tyson

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια