Hanoi Rocks - Million Miles Away



Took too much of this, had too much of that 
But with you I never got enough
I thought there'd never be love in my life
And that's sad 'cos when I think what I could've had
It makes me feel so bad

I smoked a lot of sky, I drank a lot of rain 
Anything to ease my pain
But now your touch is all it would take
And that's a shame 'cos I can never come home again

And you're a million miles away 
I'll never get a chance to hold you
So my message is the wind 
I pray that it gets through to you

Loving you was so easy 
And leaving you was so very hard
And now I'm living in this ocean of blue
In the corner of a prison yard I should have listened to you
Now you´re a million miles away
I never get a chance to hold you

Please don't be thinking of me (x3)
Please just forget about me

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια