Mark Free - Dying For Your Love

I fell into your hands
When I fell into your bed
So soft I never knew
The nails where the till I bled

And you can stike me like a match
And wound your body in the flame
Now it's a war of fire raging
There I never wanna tame

In yours arms there's no return
Baby be the fire let me burn
you've got me dying for your love
Lost inside through the night
I don't wanna see the morning light
you've got me dying for your love


You move me like the sea
A river running through my blood
So deep I never knew till' I was drowning in the flood

You could crawl under my skin
And be a fever in my veins
Now it's a never ending hunger
That I never wanna change


I could turn and walk away
Cos' I know it's not too late
You show me what the night is for
Leave tomorrow waiting at the door
Marcie Michelle Free (born Mark Edward Free on April 12, 1954)



Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια