Tune of the Day, Peter Green - Born Under A Bad Sign

Born under a bad sign
I´ve been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn´t for bad luck
I wouldn´t have no luck at all

Born under a bad sign
I´ve been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn´t for bad luck
I wouldn´t have no luck at all
Wine and women is all I crave
Big fat woman.
Who is going to carry me to my grave

Born under a bad sign
I´ve been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn´t for bad luck
I wouldn´t have no luck at all

Born under a bad sign
I´ve been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn´t for bad luck
I wouldn´t have no luck at all

Born under a bad sign ..

"Born Under a Bad Sign" is a blues song recorded by American blues singer and guitarist Albert King

Tune of the Day, Peter Green - Born Under A Bad Sign Tune of the Day,  Peter Green - Born Under A Bad Sign Reviewed by Αέναος Ταξιδευτής on 11:00:00 π.μ. Rating: 5

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Από το Blogger.