Stan Webb - Sweetest Little Thing

Through my tears I saw you smiling, from a picture on the wall..
When I looked a little closer, there was no one there at all.. there was no one there at all.. through my pain I heard you calling..
There was echoing down the hall, but it was just imagination..
There was no one there at all, there was no one there at all..
For the rest of my life, I'll never forget, your kisses, your love and your touch..
For the rest of my life, I'll miss (your care your smile and eyes?) , I love you so much. I love you so much..


..you are the sweetest little thing, when you love me my heart; it sings..
Although my life was in pieces..
Cause you are the sweetest little thing.. you are the sweetest little thing..
For the rest of my life I'll never forget, your kisses, your love.. and your touch..
The rest of my life I'll miss (your care your smile and eyes?), I love you so much..
I love you so much..
Cause you are the sweetest little thing, when I love you babe my heart it sings.. Although my life was lying in pieces..
Cause you are the sweetest little thing, cause you are the sweetest little thing..

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια