M A N T I - Long Way To Go

Δείτε το καινούργιο βίντεο κλιπ των M A N T I - Long Way To Go
I don't know whats going on,
I don't know if I'm wrong,
I don't know if the suns will shine,
All I know i have to go

I don't know if the government stinks,
I don't know what anyone thinks,
I don't know whats on your mind,
All I know i have to go

I have to go
I have to fly
Can't stay here
And live a lie

Don't hold me back
Just let me go
I guess I've got
A long way to go

Never known so fine a day
All the clouds have blown away
I know why I feel so free
It's because you're away from me

Crowded streets and empty faces,
Looking through the same old places
What more can I say to you
There's nothing we can say or do

Dimitris Tiktopoulos: Vocals
Anthimos Manti: Guitar
Bill Gagavouzis: Bass
Stathis X: Keyboards
Dimitris Skouras: Drums

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια