Peia - O'er the Land, O'er the Sea

The wild, wild wind blew you in,
your eyes shown of the days you've been gone
o'er the land, o'er the sea tell my Love of your great journey.

"Oh my Love I can not speak, beauty so immense words can not reach. Oh words they can not reach"

Must you then craft a song! Where words fall short music tells all.
Of the land, of the sea - oh my Love could you sing?

"I have seen the wide wind dancing with the new day sun,
and I have seen the way that the light dances on the water when the day is done. And I have known a people who love all that grows and bring the land back to life. And I have seen them sing in the fire and hear their one soul's song."

The wild, wild wind sang again
and called my heart to be o'er the land, o'er the sea
we began our journey. O'er the land or'er the sea, we began our great journey.


Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια