joe bonamassa - bird on a wire Η μουσική πρόταση της ημέρας

Like a bird on the wire,
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free

Like a worm on a hook
Like a knight from an old fashioned book
I have saved all my ribbons for thee

If I, I been so unkind,
I hope that you just let it all go by
If I, I been so untrue
I hope you know it was never to you.

Like a baby, stillborn,
Like a beast with his horn
I've torn everyone who reached out for me.

But I swear by this song
And all that I have done wrong
I'll make it all up to you.

Don't cry, don't cry, anymore
It's over now baby, don't cry no more
Don't cry, don't cry anymore
It's over now baby, don't cry no more

Like a bird on a wire
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια