Η Μουσική πρόταση της ημέρας Fortress Under Siege - Prison cells

Gazing at the starlit sky
memories haunting my mind,
far away is my home.
Locked inside this sunless cell,
loneliness, my only friend,
don't leave me alone.

All these years that have gone by
and all those that will come,
taste the sorrow of my tears,
what will be left untouched?

Forgive me Father for i have sinned,
I feel pain deep down inside.
False visions hiding, in corners they sneak,
fed by memories, deceiving my sight.

BRIDGE
What has happened, what is going on,
can't be dreaming, lonely and forlorn i feel.
Please hold me tight ...

CHORUS
I lost the key a thousand nights ago.
A sacred fear, some bitter tears, a hope.
Alone now i lick my wounds,
God give me the strenght to carry on.

Seeds of despair grew up from these stones
watered by my heart's sour blood.
Oh! what am i doing! buried inside this hole,
inner search sometimes is more than enough.

BRIDGE

CHORUS

Endless dark colors my nights...

credits
from Fortress Under Siege, released 01 December 1996
Music: Sotiropoulos, Vasilakis, Smeros
Lyrics: Sotiropoulos

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια