Τι έπαιξε στις 22/10 η εκπομπή Rock...ανίζοντας

Brother Firetribe - I Am Rock
Blue Oyster Cult: I Love The Night
Procol Harum Something Magic
Dio - Don't Talk To Strangers
Journey - Knowing That You Love Me
Frank Marino-the things that i used to do
Blue Tears - With You Tonight
John Illsley & Greg Pearle - Loving you
Nick Lowe - True Love Travels On a Gravel Road
Van Der Graaf Generator - Refugees
Dare Still In Love With You
Rush - Jacob’s Ladder
Whitesnake - Soldier of Fortune
Kaukasus 'Lift The Memory'
Ten Years After - Think About The Times
Y&T - I'll Cry For You
Vandroya - "Why Should We Say Goodbye"

Pat Travers - I Love You More, Than You'll Ever Know
Helloween - Hold Me in Your Arms
David Foster - Inside You
Lana Lane - Weep In Silence
Persian Risk - Sky's Falling Down
Thunder - Don't wait for me
Sting - Windmills Of Your Mind
Bob Catley - Dreams

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια