Η μουσική πρόταση της ημέρας Brazen Abbot feat Joe Lynn Turner - Dreams

You say yes, you say no
You leave me no other way to go
And so deep in my sleep
I now see the secrets that you kepp

You're lost inside a mystery

Where I always find my fantasy

I can never hold you

Only see you in my mind
I can never feel you
In another space and time
I can never show you
Just how much you really mean
I can never know you
Cause you're only in my dreams

I can't stop thinking of you

I'm hopelessly looking for a clue
So won't you step into the light?
And somehow I will steal you from the night

I'll be there waiting for you

Cause some day my dreams will com true...

Chorus


And wherever you are

You'll have my heart
Forever my star in the dark...

I close my eyes from the day

And I let the world slip away

Chorus...


My dreams...

Only my dreams...

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια