Τι έπαιξε στις 24/9 η εκπομπή Rock...ανίζοντας

23.Brazen Abbot feat Joe Lynn Turner - Dreams
22.Paul Lamb & The King Snakes - Don't answer the door
21.Spirit - I Got A Line On You (1984)
20.Hrach Altunyan - Long Way Home
19.Emergency - My Woman's Gone Now (1971)
18.Bruce Springsteen - Point Blank
17.Riot - Showdown
16.Accept - Wanna Be Free
15.Elise Testone - Now
14.Sylvan - Shine
13.Overland - So This Is Love
12.Anthropos - Out Of Time
11.David Pack - I Just Can't Let Go
10.Uriah Heep - Question
9. UNITED PROGRESSIVE FRATERNITY - Intersection
8. Crawler - Pastime Dreamer
7. Seventh Key - Time and Time Again
6. Chris Cornell - Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart
5. Jim Capaldi " Love Used To Be A Friend Of Mine
4. Marty Stokes & The Captiva Band - Stop
3. The Moody Marsden Band - Fooling With My Heart
2. Douglas Fir - Hard Heartsingin - 1970
1. Ailafar (John Tzortzis) - Journeyman 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια