Blood Sweat & Tears - "I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know"

If I ever leave you
You can say I told you so
And if I ever hurt you babe
You know I hurt myself as well

Chorus: Is that any way for a man to carry on
d'you think he wants his little loved one gone?
I love you Baby, more than you'll ever know
More than you'll ever know

When I wasn't makin' too much money
you know where my paycheck went
you know I brought it home to baby
and I never spent one red cent

I'm not tryin' to be
any kind of man
I'm tryin' to be somebody
you can love, trust, and understand
I know that I can be, yeah yeah
a part of you that no one else could see
I just gotta hear, to hear you say
It's all right
yeah, yeah, yeah!

I'm only flesh and blood
But I can be anything that you demand
I could be president of General Motors baby, heh
or just a tiny little grain of sand


If I ever leave you
You can say I told you so
And if I ever hurt you baby
You know I hurt myself as well

I love you, I love you, I love you baby!
Well all right!
I told ya, so many times before
I love you
I love you!
If you don't know, then I'll tell ya one more time
I love you!
I love you!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια